Concorde Astore Delta

bartsince1975

Retro Guru
After talking for hours with a business contact about my other restored TT bike, he mentioned a bike he still had in his shop. Possibly a Gazelle, it had been there for years and as he recalled had a small frontwheel and steel frame. As we left he prommised to bring the bike on his next visit. A couple months later we met again, follow me to the car he said I have something for you. And out of his trunck came a cherry red Concorde Astore Delta with a full 600 Ultegra groupset. Do you like it he asked, yes of course :shock: and then: It's yours!

A lot of dust and crappy handlebars, so first thing to do is strip components and clean the frame. Framenumber is 59. I have a colleague who used to work for Concorde at the time and he said it is definitly a Ciocc build.

You've got to love those sexy lines!

Shifter cables guided through downtube, frame nr 59.

Lovely front fork.

And the seat cluster, oh I love the color!

Now on to get it build up again: new handlebars are on the way, I hate Rolls so swap with a Vetta I still have lying around. Hmmmm can't wait to ride it.

Re:

Has your friend got any more Gems hidden away that he can give away free :LOL:

Re:

Frame size is 61cm, just about right :cool:

I haven't even visited his shop :oops: , just after I recieved this bike I found another job on the other side of the country. I did send him a sixpack of good beer and a big home made apple pie!

Latest posts

Back