1986 La Vie Claire TVT Team Replica

:cool: :cool: :cool:
argie.gif

Craig - Congratulaton you and your painter had done superbe work

... I currently work on a similar project based on a Eclyse labeled early TVT Carbon 7 from US.

what Kind of rims you hve used? I can't see - Did you taken Ambrosio's Metamorphosis or ordinary Ambrosio DUREX?

Greetings
Thomas

I wish to you many many kms on this fantastic bike

Re:

I found a rare pair of the correct Ambrosio Metamorphosis rims in 32h which my pal Derek at Wheelsmith built for me. We are just back from Bourg d'Oisans where we rode the Col de Sarenne, Croix de Fer, Glandon, Lautaret, Galibier, Alpe d'Huez and some horror out of Bourg d'Oisans called Notre Dame which was a 6 mile effort, mostly up out of the saddle and through at least three pitch black tunnels! I got chased by a rabid dog for the last 2kms which I'd disturbed chewing voraciously on a bone when I rounded one of the many hairpin bends! :shock:
Derek's wheels remained entirely true for the duration which was some feat given some of the roads that we found ourselves on!!

looks like you had a good time! you picked the best time of the year for riding in the alps. All the weather and none of the crowds :)

Re:

This is a good shot taken near the summit of the Galibier - you can tell it wasn't shot on a camera phone either!

:cool:

Re:

Picture links not working for me (and it is probably my equipment :( ). But I can imagine that it looks amazing, especially the seat binder bolt ;) I'll edit this post when I can see the pics to say something more fitting, but I suspect that it really is amazing noting the effort that you went through! All the best.

Back