Small 1982 Ritchey fillet brazed custom road bike - locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Lovely bike, nicest 80's road bike I have ever seen, Tom really knows how to make things pretty.

That is very nice and the fillet brazing is excellent, but the price is a little high imo, I was considering buying it until I saw it was $800!

I think the price is very good for a fillet brazed Ritchey in this condition, if it weren't far too small for me I wouldn't hesitate to take it.

Good luck with the sale :D

It is a very nice frame, but after shipping it would end up over £600 I could nearly get a Colnago Master with full DA 7700 for that..

Good luck shifting it though.

D▲NDY":33kscd44 said:
It is a very nice frame, but after shipping it would end up over £600 I could nearly get a Colnago Master with full DA 7700 for that..

If it were around the 300 mark I definitely would have considered selling another bike to buy it.

Those are a bit common compared to this though :LOL: ;)

Seriously though, if you went for the bare frame and forks at $600 I bet you could get it over here and kitted out pretty nicely for £600....

I'm not on commission by the way :LOL:

Two points.

1. As per the rules please keep commentary on pricing to a minimum. Given the rarity of this item the price doesn't seem too bad at all.

2. Next time you come across

D▲NDY":1o1e4nyp said:
a Colnago Master with full DA 7700 for that

for 600 notes please let me know. Even better if it comes with C-Record.

benbonty":1gp4lztc said:
D▲NDY":1gp4lztc said:

If it were around the 300 mark I definitely would have considered selling another bike to buy it.

Those are a bit common compared to this though :LOL: ;)

Seriously though, if you went for the bare frame and forks at $600 I bet you could get it over here and kitted out pretty nicely for £600....

I'm not on commission by the way :LOL:

You should be, you have almost convinced me, until I glance towards the bank account, then reality sets in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back