98' Dave Hinde MAX OR

Mr Duke

Dirt Disciple
While readying my Zaskar build I thought some of you might appreciate a pic of Mrs Duke's bike which was build up from my old steed. Frame and Forks are circa 98' with an up to the minute drivetrain. The rest of the finishing kit falls somewhere in-between..

The sizing is totally custom to me, all fillet brazed Columbus MAX OR tubeset. I originally had a red/white/blue colourway had it powder coated in "slimer" green when it had it's make over.

I've been out on it more of late (since the mud arrived) and it's going better than ever. Love it.

Attachments

• DSC04033.JPG
    DSC04033.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 903
  • DSC04037.JPG
    DSC04037.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 903
  • DSC04034.JPG
    DSC04034.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 903
  • DSC04035.JPG
    DSC04035.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 903
Looks :cool: . Are you going to put some decals on it? I need to get some ordered or made for mine (I was thinking about asking Gil to make some based on the originals, roughly).

Thanks all!

Tibol - Decal's wise this carried the DAVE HINDE logo like your Cyber. I'm sure if you email then call the shop they could help. I went for powder coat on this for longevity but you could have it re-enamelled by the guys there, decals included.

PS. Sorry on the pictures of your Cyber - I did ask, but none were found!

Thanks Mr D. I kinda feel like a Bonty styled wrap-around decal set, so I'll probably get them made. Cheers! :D

Back