OK, Who bought the very badly listed SBDU from eBay

MrW

Senior Retro Guru
Poorly listed 753, SB1814 57H339 (special build) in Panasonic/Weinmann colours...??

Surely it was someone on here, it's a week since the auction ended and the bike has yet to reappear...

Oh, I saw it, and it had my name all over it (grrrrr)

Given the frame number, it had clearly been repainted from TI colours at some point, as my limited knowledge of SBDU dates this in the 70's...

Grrrrrr

£127 it went for (had Mavic carbon wheels on and Shimano RSX group set, so it was a really weird looking bike)

Re:

Hello , did somebody call? :D . Must admit I took a bit of a punt as there was no info on the actual condition of the frame in the auction write up. Had some issues sourcing a courier for a complete bike, but that's sorted now. Just have to hope it's in vaguely useable condition on arrival!. I don't think the wheels are carbon, I think they're alloy?.

and I lost it to a 'neighbour'

Off to hang myself now!

Did you know it was a SBDU bike, and what are your plans for it?

You'll never know how much I wanted that bike :-(

Re: Re:

Matt70":p54yd2ri said:
Had some issues sourcing a courier for a complete bike, but that's sorted now. Just have to hope it's in vaguely useable condition on arrival!
Is the courier delivering a complete bike unboxed?

Re:

Not yet, it's going to be with the courier until they do a run to our side of the country. Things can get a little more interesting delivery-wise once you veer away from the parcelforce and myhermes. :D

Ah... Shiply?

There is a courier advertising on eBay who I believe transports fully built bikes, £25 a pop

Back