Hi

ebbs73

Retro Newbie
I`m Chris and I’ve had a Rossin bike since 1988 , I bought it off a neighbour and loved it the minute I tried it .
I met my first real girlfriend on it , went to my first job on it , my second girlfriend and my Wife , I rode to work for about 10 years on it and its still here but the rest has long gone .
After all the abuse over the years I had i power coated Green , sorry .It was White and red
I keep moving it from place to place in the garage and that seems a waste so its time to sell .
I’ve been reading a fair few post and am very impressed with your knowledge and passion for bikes .
I don’t know what model it is or if the componants are correct so I`d like to pick your collective brains for answers .
I was going to go down the ebay route but would rather some one that will love and maybe restore it to its glory have it but I don’t know where to start .
I`ll list the bits i know and try and put some pics up .

Shimano 600 crank
Shimano 105 brakes
Shimano exage brake levers
Campagnolo pedals
Camagnolo super record front and back derailleurs
Itm head
Not sure on rims but they have Pelissier hubs .

Hank you for reading and I look forward to any help

chris

I`m lost on loading pics up !sorry

Greetings Chris

You have come to the right place for advice. Rossins are well regarded so I am sure you will have little trouble finding a buyer.

To up load pictures make sure that they are 1280 pixels on the longest dimension and also you need to comment on a couple of threads first.

Welcome to RetroBike

Steven

PS what part of the world are you in?

Hi Steven

It's getting complicated , a smaller sized pic ? Blimey

I'm in Peterborough Cambs .
I'll need to get my post count up but don't really know enough to join in , I'll just keep saying hello on random threads .

Chris

Back