write out 100 times

lou74

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I AM NOT 18 ANYMORE! I AM NOT 18 ANYMORE! I AM NOT 18 ANYMORE! (repeat to fade) nor can i bunny hop 18 inches, have the bike control & general 'at oneness the bike' or bounce as well as i did 17 years ago.

woke at 0730 to glorious sunshine & thought as the bike hadn't been out for a couple of weeks i'd go out for a early ride then do the family beach thing later. hop up curb & front puncture seemes to coicide, i went over the bars heading for a round timber bollard about 8 or9" dia with a flat top. saw it coming, tried to get a hand to it, only just missed (grazes to inside of left wrist) thought 'this is gonna f****** hurt' landed chest first on top of it & by god it did hurt!!!! brutily winded, making noise like a dieing horse i have to admit i was more than slighty concerned from my immediate future. having felt my ribs bend round the post i had visions of multiple broken ribs, punctured lung, internal bleeding etc & at the same time thinking that a poxy wooden post would see me off after all the sh*t i've done in the past really pissed me off. nice old lady came over & asked if there was anyone she could call for me? i thought an ambulance might be the order of the day, & they turned up before the nice lady was off the phone. was checked out & was proclaimed 'bloody' lucky & now the owner of at least 1, if not 2 cracked ribs. thankful they gave me a lift home, would have taken 30-40 min to walk it. other half made me go up to a&e, which as i suspected didn't do much more than the paramedic, but did provide some spiffing pain relive. all this before 1030, another uneventful sunday morning!

I AM NOT 18 ANYMORE!!!!!!!

i went out and didnt crash...frikkin act of god i think cos the bombhole i rode had my name all over it......ps chicks dig bruises ... :D

Back