ICONOCLASSIC : 2016

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Just a quick update on this years' show as we approach summer...

ICONOCLASSIC : 2016 will be on Sunday 21st August, and from here on in will be held consistently on the 3rd Sunday in August each year to keep things easy to remember.

I've confirmed details for the show with the council, and the format will be similar to last year with the new and improved show layout.

As per last year, as well as the pubs and restaurants surrounding the square, I'll be getting in some street food vendors and local breweries to keep us all happy through the day... :cool:

If there's any vendors you know of or who you think should be in attendance, please point them to the website or FB page to make contact - details in my signature below...

Again, as with previous years, I suspect quite a few people will be coming up a day early to make a weekend of it and staying locally to have a few beers.

If that's you, and you book a room / apartment / other in Warwick or it's environs, please mention the ICONOCLASSIC bike show when booking - I'm hoping in subsequent years to be able to negotiate a discount for show attendees, so spreading the word now amongst the various accommodation hosts should help this cause...

Anyway, that's it for now - more to come shortly no doubt...

Cheers,
Tom.

Good stuff Tom. Really enjoyed it last year and been looking forward to this year's since I left!

Not sure yet whether I'm doing an overnighter or travelling up silly o'clock on the Sunday morning, but I'll keep an aye on here and FB for the lowdown on what other attendees and visitors are planning to coincide setting up, etc., whatever I decide.

:)

Re:

I'm there again this year... that should keep the numbers down.

Another project for the show turned up in a box today, so I should a van full of random tat by August!

al.

gonna try and make the effort this year, ive no bikes suitable to show imho so ill pop for a nights ale and catch up :)

Re:

I'd like to come, but for reasons I won't mention here, is the worse weekend possible for me.

Hope you have fun., folks ;)

Mike

Re:

Bikes and beer...........Sounding good already, for anyone who has never been, its a great day out for retronuts.

really would like to make it this year if I can get a lift with anyone local to me. if they have room for bikes too that'd be great as I have a few to show.

RBG

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2l20k0xe said:
I'd like to come, but for reasons I won't mention here, is the worse weekend possible for me.

Hope you have fun., folks ;)

Mike

Mike

Sorry mate I let the cat out of the bag after the Hell of the North when I saw that letter from the haemorrhoids clinics for your six month check up fall out of your bag.. So no need to be coy about not being able to make it Mike. :D

Re: Re:

al":n08kt5ci said:
I'm there again this year... that should keep the numbers down.

Another project for the show turned up in a box today, so I should a van full of random tat by August!

al.

Me too, al and I are currently working on our transport......

Attachments

• dumb-and-dumber-car.jpg
    dumb-and-dumber-car.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 549
Re:

Count me in, hopefully I'll need sun cream for the pate. Last year's icon do was a blast. H.

Latest posts

Back