1997 Kona Explosif Frame Gold - Lost in post with My Hermes.

Re: 1997 Kona Explosif Frame - Lost in post with My Hermes.

I bought a new Garmin 520 plus on eBay a month ago. It was Royal Mail tracked but they’ve managed to lose it too. Thankfully I got my money back but they’ll be a postman posting his delivery rides in Strava soon.

Re:

Never used them to send anything and never will based on my experience as a buyer/receiver where they just leave stuff on the doorstep and can't even be bothered to ring the bell, may work if you live in the country with a garden path and drive but in central london ? where the doorstep is a couple of steps from the pavement and in full view of anyone walking past.................

and their inability to interact, ie no humans ever, is very frustrating. When having similar issues on Customer service with virginmedia I did find CEO details and these included MyHermes CEO Mr. Martijn de Lange, at Martijn.deLange@hermes-europe.co.uk. Not Tested.

Re:

One good reason I wont ship big stuff anymore, they always manage to screw you over...... they write the rules that you agree to and Im pretty sure you would be better off personally asking a chav in a corsa from the estate just to take cash from your wallet half the time.

feel for you buddy

Re:

Hermes lost a pair of Marzochhi forks i was shipping to a guy in Europe... I got a full refund in the end, but had to claim via they're online portal shite - claim bounced back a few times till it got sorted. I think overall though I was disappointed for the buyer.

Hey that's dog crap buddy.

On a positive note, if there can be one, I ordered frames, wheels and parts from various online auctions/sellers in October and November 2018, to build bikes up for family Christmas pressies.

By February 2019, I had a total of 32 Parcels undelivered, all those that went out by Hermes. All eventually showed as lost on their tracking when contacted, via every frustrating method. In mid January, I had started just walking in to the local depot's delivery bay, every time I was in the area. I prised the direct dial telephone number out of someone eventually and bombarded them with calls every day, that I wasn't handy just to walk in.

In March 2019, I had a delivery of 31 Parcels, one box of inner tubes was missing.

They sometimes go through delivery agents, like I do Jaffa cakes and the regular small packet couriers, won't take bike boxes. So it may still turn up, when the person it has been fielded out to, eventually has enough on the van, to make the £1 a parcel he/she gets for it, diesel worthy.

When I lived in Edinburgh, the local courier doing their parcels, used to rip every one open, just enough to see what was in there. Without fail, every single parcel was ripped to see it's contents!

All the best.

M

^ as above. Find a phone number and don't give up. Pester the crap out of them.

You may be able to get a number from a local carrier or dig online.

I had the opposite problem waiting 3 weeks for a pickup. Hermes hadn't informed local carrier/agent. I got a number and after being bounced all round the UK with nobody accepting responsibility and many hang-ups I was eventually passed (randomly I assume) to a sensible woman in Wales. I am in west Highlands of Scotland but she sorted it in 24 hours. Good luck.

I had decided after much indecision to buy that frame but was beaten to it.............

I found a number and spoke with a guy from My Hermes, based in Leeds. He agrees that it's impossible for anyone to lose a package as big as this. He also told me that the depot search had not yet been initiated even though I have an email from the offshore call centre stating that they have searched the depot and the parcel is lost. The guy in Leeds now has all the emails I have received containing the lies I have been told and he also has pictures of the package as I take pictures of every package I send from my Ebay sales and send them to the recipient.

Fingers crossed it will turn up.

The number for the Leeds office is: 0330 808 5456 or 01636 606086. The guys name was Darren and he was very good.

Trialsmeister":1k81gbfh said:
Hey that's dog crap buddy.

When I lived in Edinburgh, the local courier doing their parcels, used to rip every one open, just enough to see what was in there. Without fail, every single parcel was ripped to see it's contents!

M

Our Hermes Guy is fantastic, he's a well kent face and I see him around daily so I mention I'm waiting for stuff and touch wood have never lost anything yet

I tend to send by RM signed for as its the only way to make sure it gets there

Yikes. I hope you get this sorted. I've read too many horror stories about myhermes to use them. Lesson learnt all round I guess.

Back