Fat Chance Ti Fat

stevedingle

Retro Newbie
I have a mid '90s Ti Fat that his been hanging in my garage unridden for a decade. I have been told by several friends to never sell it because it's so cool but other have said it is worth a good price because of it's classic status. It is very tricked out for a 90s bike (XTR, Chis King, Crossmax, etc.). Any idea what I should ask for it?
I have pictures but am new to forum and don't know how to include.

The vultures circle! Full specification and photos are needed really to assess it’s worth.

Re:

We need pictures. Im guessing you have had 20 BIN PMs already :LOL: Would love to see it anyways.

Hi. I'm new to the forum and need to learn how to add pics. The size limit was a problem but I sent 1 to fattiman. I'll try to add some to this reply. I'll get details on the build tomorrow.

Attachments

• Fat1 reduced.jpg
    Fat1 reduced.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 417
  • Fat3 reduced.jpg
    Fat3 reduced.jpg
    820.6 KB · Views: 417
  • Fat2 reduced.jpg
    Fat2 reduced.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 417
Re:

I would think its easily a £1000 to £1500 somewhere.

Re:

I would think, an Ambulance chaser would buy it and break it for parts, a huge Que for M950 XTR and thats probably £500 worth, the Frame and fork would make a £1000, The syncros cranks are £100 to £200 somewhere.

A nice selection of kit thats for sure.

stevedingle":2818rslm said:
Hi. I'm new to the forum and need to learn how to add pics. The size limit was a problem but I sent 1 to fattiman. I'll try to add some to this reply. I'll get details on the build tomorrow.

Can you post up the serial number under the bottom bracket please. Interested for a bud in the US. My guess is a Saratoga L size.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back