Zychedelic Zaskar Zacrilege

JSO

Retro Guru
I can t believe its been five years since I mocked this up!
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=188087
It has been hanging gathering dust the whole time in the exact state never completed.
I've always thought the Sid blue cockpit was sharp.

Thought I would try selling the SID Fork, Headset, Cranks and Ourys in a lot for £300 plus shipping and PP fees.

Will throw in the Frame for an additional £200 and the wheels(and yes the tires) for another £250.

Or £600 for the lot. (does not include cages bottles, post, saddle stem, shifters, brakes) Although we can discuss.

Shipping from the East Coast US via bikeship actual cost to be charged.

zas1.png

Re:

I had to have my Wife measure it just now as it's literally been hanging for five years and and add to three years before that
It measures 18.5" from the center of the SRP crank bolts to the top of the top tube

Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":6tq3conl said:
Post in the 'whats my xyz worth' section and get a valuation, it sounds like your prices are nothing but guesswork

Thanks for the advice. I do try to stay pretty up on prices and try not to use "guesswork"
But perhaps my calculations were a bit off.

I was basing the lot price on the following criteria:
$200 for a very nice SID-perhaps on the higher end but not an uncommon price
$125 for the SID Colored Cranks
$50 for the SID colored Headset, New Grips and SRP crank bolts
$375US total

An original 6061 Zaskar LE frame for $250 seemed like a good market price

And finally the wheels-Maybe $300 is a tad high for Ti Spoked CC wheels but I was factoring in an emotional someone wanting the folding Sweetskinz in brand new condition to sweeten the deal.

I apologize if I didn't price them at a bargain basement sale price level. But...... pointing me to the novice "what's my XYZ worth thread?" seems a bit of a slap in the face as I have done my due diligence.

Besides I have found that after posting a for sale item my IMs typically involve clandestine "offers".
So as they say..."You can only go down on your price-you can never go up" :D

But again, thanks you for your input.

Back