Yeti AS-R SL Up-date 30th June - TODAY! (with pics)

Ridden my mates Yeti ASR with the carbon rear end and it's very nice....this should be equally as quick :D

You putting discs on there at all?

Neil G":2mv3ilah said:
Ridden my mates Yeti ASR with the carbon rear end and it's very nice....this should be equally as quick :D

No, not putting discs on, just removed them ;) I don't need them.

Nice. One of the very few modern Full Sussers that I actually wouldn't mind owning. Great build. Get it properly weighed and take a pic for us ;)

Maybe dial in a bit more sag on the rear end to balance out the angles with the 80mm fork.

mikesnowdon":25aw9e38 said:
Nice. One of the very few modern Full Sussers that I actually wouldn't mind owning. Great build. Get it properly weighed and take a pic for us ;)

Maybe dial in a bit more sag on the rear end to balance out the angles with the 80mm fork.

The weight should be accurate as I weighed each individual component before assembly :LOL: Comes to 9467g (20.87lb) if you want the exact figure ;)

Played a bit with the pressures today and set a bit more sag. I'll have to see how it goes.

wadsy":2irndf9e said:
Neil G":2irndf9e said:

:shock:

Surprises me that....I think full sussers need good stoppers from all the extra speed you carry, still, be an interesting ride with Vs!

wadsy":19o76anu said:
Played a bit with the pressures today and set a bit more sag. I'll have to see how it goes.

sell the rear shock. they're far from reliable & more modern shocks like the fox rp23 are worlds better.
I had that era ASR. the back end is slightly flexy in the rough & in fast corners, aside from that its a nice frame.

Very nice frame , i was looking for one not long ago but could not find any in my price range .

if you sell bits from the first build , could be interested in the wheels depending on the specs .

Lovely bike, good work with the weight as well. I guess you must of saved a bunch with the V brakes. What are the weight of those wheels?

Mine frame is the same, I love it. Do you reckon the carbon rear end would fit?

Neil G":u2cxwjtz said:
wadsy":u2cxwjtz said:
Neil G":u2cxwjtz said:

:shock:
Surprises me that....I think full sussers need good stoppers from all the extra speed you carry, still, be an interesting ride with Vs!

I don't go that quick ;) :LOL:

Back