Wanted X Lite L168 (115mm) Syncros 29.4 & Pace Renthal RC 130 Bars (fingers crossed)

Betsy

Old School Grand Master
This looks like the kind of place where i can find people to facilitate my mid-life crisis :)

Here's my shopping List

Syncros Seatpost, 29.4mm (black)

X Lite L168 Stem 115mm, preferably silver but any colour considered.

Pace Renthal 130 bars in black or silver or in a similar vein X Lite bars.

I'm not looking for bargains, i'd rather pay top $$$ for good condition but not crazy money it will only offend what's left of my shreded northern sensibilities :)

I'm in the UK, Sheffield to be precise, ive been lurking for a while, i bought some Ringle skewers from synlos a couple of weeks ago, even factoring in euro-ship it was a very smooth transaction.

I appreciate these things don't come up for sale every week but if i'm going to find them anywhere it will be here.

Thx

Thanks,

Yep you're right..

It's an F6, i used to own one back in the 90's (with the same stem) back then i lived in a shared house with a few other MTB'ers, i ended up selling that bike to the guy who owned the house which gave me half of the deposit to buy our first house, those were the days.
My kid is now old enough to be riding DH's with his mates so i'm fancying some nostalgia riding.

Welcome home @Betsy what took you so long to find us? 😂

There’s a great community of retro nerds here and I’m looking forward to seeing how your build comes together (a potential BotM contender by the sounds of it).

Thanks for the warm welcome @trailstar82 I love your sense of optimism, alas it might outweigh my abilities.

Brilliant @stocko i don't think i can pm you till ive built up some more forum-kudos, can you either post a photo in the thread or pm me a photo and a rough idea of what you want for it?

Thanks for the warm welcome @trailstar82 I love your sense of optimism, alas it might outweigh my abilities.

Brilliant @stocko i don't think i can pm you till ive built up some more forum-kudos, can you either post a photo in the thread or pm me a photo and a rough idea of what you want for it?
Yes no problem,I'll try and get a snap later today

Thanks,

Yep you're right..

It's an F6, i used to own one back in the 90's (with the same stem) back then i lived in a shared house with a few other MTB'ers, i ended up selling that bike to the guy who owned the house which gave me half of the deposit to buy our first house, those were the days.
My kid is now old enough to be riding DH's with his mates so i'm fancying some nostalgia riding.
Sounds great. Be sure to share your progress with the f6. I recently bought a f5 . Lovely frames!😎
Anyway welcome my friend 😉

Morning @Blackers, damn i couldn't log in quick enough there...

As much as i'm tempted, that stem will just be too much of a stretch and i would still be on the hunt for the 115 (might as well let someone who really wants it have it) i tried one years ago in the shop (Free Spirit) before i bought the shorter model, according to my (often hazy) memory there wasn't that much difference in rrp between the two stems and i thought i would be getting 'better value for money' with the larger stem 😄

Back