PRICE DROPS: red zmax, NOS Mag21, RC35, Syncros, M900

Godwin_Austen

Retro Guru
An epic 'closing down’ sale. Everything must go. :shock:

UPDATE: A lot has sold but the following are still available (and more in the full list below):

Red Z max (in very good condition) - £50
NOS Mag 21 - £110
Pace RC35 in VVGC - £130
M900 chainset - £70
M900 STIs - £85
Flite ti 1993 - £30
Syncros cranks - £115
Middleburn RS2 chainset - £100
Avid Ultimate brake levers - £125
Syncros cattlehead x 2 - £35 each
Ringle Zooka - £65

FINAL CALL BEFORE THESE GO ON E BAY - ONE MORE WEEK!

Hopefully this link should connect to photos https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9fhr9t30yd9y ... dMZwa?dl=0

About two entire bikes worth of high end kit here. I spent an age tracking down all of this, but a change in job and a 'new arrival' mean I have simply never had the time to properly enjoy it. Now it is just making me feel guilty when someone else could be enjoying it and making better use of everything.

Prices are fixed (sorry - administratively there's simply too much here for me to engage in any back and forth on discounting). I will try to combine postage for multiple orders though.

Payment by paypal (gift or plus fees). All items will be posted (except for frames and wheels where I am happy to discuss collection from SE London). Everything is packed up properly and ready to post - including the frames.

All prices exclude postage.

Please note due to size all items are stored in a lock up so allow a couple of days for me to collect them to post onwards.

Rules are dibs on here (please quote number so I can keep track) followed by PM. I will only hold items under dibs for 3 days pending payment.

1. Frames:

SOLD! 1a - 1993 Diamond Back Axis TT - 19” frame - exceptional condition. Former Bike of the Year on here as built by Wadsy (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=273729). Not much more to say really - £395

SOLD! 1b - 1994 Kona Explosif - 19” frame - VGC - powder coated a rather nice silver. The one in Tange Superlight tubing with the fluted downtube. Decals on top of paint no lacquer so can be removed. Will be sold with a complete spare set of decals as produced by Gil M (including a spare and rare Tange Ultimate Ultralight decal). Previous owner had a frame builder move the cable guides from the down tube to the top tube (done very well). One tiny pin prick ding in the seat stay and one bottle boss (top one on seat tube) has broken bolt inside it (will be sold with an Easy Out kit) - £145

2. Wheels:

SOLD! 2a - Tioga Disc Drive Pro - on 36 hole Araya rim - excellent condition, runs true and round. Rim appears brand new with no braking marks at all. Disc drive in VVGC - I wouldn’t be surprised if it has never been used. Comes complete with a double planet x wheel bag (used as packing inside the wheel box - to be extra safe and sound when posting) - £500

SOLD! 2b Mavic 217 wheelset, silver hope ti hubs - lovely condition, all boxed up and ready to post - £135

SOLD! 2c Mavic 231 front with blue hope ti - VVGC - true but not entirely round - I’m sure can be sorted by someone with more wheel building ability than I(!) - £50

2d Mavic 217 SUP front snowflake on silver parallax hub - possibly an XT hub but can’t tell - £40 >£35

3. Forks:

SOLD! 3a - Manitou 2 - VVGC - fully serviced by me with new elastomers, grease and spotless inside - 1 1/8 unthreaded steerer 220mm length - £95 (see below for 3DV top caps for these forks)

3b - Pace RC35 - excellent condition - fully serviced with new elastomers by previous owner - 1 1/18 unthreaded steerer (forgot to measure length before I packed it - so am including a spare long steerer so you’ll be fine in any scenario!). Comes with replacement rocker. Look like the 1993 era with tubular fork brace - £145 > £130

SOLD! 3c - Pace RC30 - VVGC - refurbished by me with new decals - 1 1/8 unthreaded steerer 220mm length. A lovely fork - looks like 1993 model - £120

3d - NOS Rock Shox Mag 21 - in original box missing crown and steerer (you can pick up replacement crowns and steerers on here and on ebay). Look like 1995 model judging by colour — £125 > £110

SOLD! 3e - Rock Shox Mag 21 - in VGC - serviced for the previous owner by Wadsy so should be working fine - 1 1/8 unthreaded steerer Xmm length - slight crimp in steerer near star nut - £65

3f - Marzocchi DH3 - in good condition - red (some green showing underneath so could be aftermarket paint job - though still has the transparent care in use sticker so who knows?). Will need a service / new air but seem fine. 1 1/8 unthreaded steerer 211mm length - £55 > £45

SOLD! 3g - Kona Project 2 triple butted - in VGC - powder coated silver with decals on top - match the frame above so designed for 19” frame - 1 1/8 threaded steerer 161mm length (17mm threaded section) - £40 (or £25 if bought with the Explosif frame)

3h - Kona Project 2 triple butted - structurally sound but slightly tatty around the edges - 1992 model by the look of things - 1 1/8 threaded steerer 165mm length (33mm threaded section) - £25 > £20

4. Saddles and seatposts:

4a - Flite ti - 1993 red label - was brought back to life by me with some shoe polish (buffed rigorously but wear black shorts if you want to ride or keep on garage queen!) - £30

SOLD! 4b - Flite ti - recent reissue - perfect condition, mounted but never ridden - £55

SOLD! 4c - Red Flite ti Alpes - 1997 white label in VGC - no scuffs other than usual slight nicks in the leather where the seat camp fixes to the rails. Weirdly still has the Selle Italia 'seal of approval' hanging from it (not sure why as it has def been ridden!) - £50

4d - USE seat post silver - 27.2 350mm length - VVGC, includes shim for 26.4 seat tube (I think - it was in a 1994 kona Explosif and I’ve forgotten the seat post size!) and all saddle clamp parts - brand new repro decal - £40

SOLD! 4e - Flite ti - recent reissue - almost perfect condition, looks like ridden a few times - no scuffs - £50

5. Tyres:

SOLD! 5a - NIB Panaracer Smoke 2.1 (reissue) - obviously in perfect, soft and supple condition - £25

SOLD! 5b - NIB Panaracer Dart 2.1 (reissue) - obviously in perfect, soft and supple condition - £25

SOLD! 5c - NIB pair of Tioga Psycho Butterscotch 1.95 - these don’t come up often, let alone in NIB condition - lovely and soft and supple and will look amazing (especially mounted on the disc drive pro listed above and paired with some of the 3DV components listed below!) - £155

SOLD! 5d - NOS Red Ritchey Z Max 2.35 - my all time favourite tyre - brand new, NOS, soft and supple, rare as a unicorn - £80

5e - Red Ritchey Z Max 1.75 - in good condition - used and a little harder than the others listed here, but still supple and useable - £50

SOLD! 5f - Pair of Charge Splashbacks 1.8 - mounted but never ridden - £25

6. Drivetrain:

6a - Syncros cold forged cranks - VVGC - utterly lovely cranks and very hard to find - £125 > £115

SOLD! 6b - Middleburn RS7 cranks - 94 BCD - 5 bolt - fairly scuffed but could be polished up nicely - £45

6c - Middleburn RS2 chainset - a truly lovely chainset with coloured chainrings - with an XT bottom bracket thrown in for free - £110 > £100

6d - XTR M901 front mech - 28.6 clamp - front ‘XTR’ plate in perfect nick, some rust to the shifting plate that will need sanding off - £20

6e - XTR M900/901 front mech - VGC - £25

SOLD! 6f - XTR M900 rear mech - VGC - a few scratches on the main plate but nothing major - blue jockeys and bolt - £45

SOLD! 6g - XTR M900 rear mech - VGC - a few scratches to the front plate but nothing major - silver jockeys - £45

SOLD! 6h - XTR M900 cantis - good condition - £55

6i - XTR M900 chainset - very good condition, have been polished with replacement decals - with blue chainring bolts and chainrings in very good order - £75 >£70

6j - XTR M900 STIs - in VGC with no obvious scuffs or scratches that I can see. Come with then rubber hood thingies, one of which has been trimmed ever so slightly (underneath so you have to look to see it). Never mounted or used by me, but they appear to have all their clicks etc - £95 > £85

SOLD! 6k - XT thumbies - VGC - £45

6l - Deore (DX) MT62 front mech - VGC - £5

6m - Ritchey Logic brake levers - VGC - £30 > £25

6n - Avid Ultimate brake levers - silver - for canti brakes - VVGC - £135 > £125

SOLD! 6o - Shimano XT M737 cassette - 8 speed 11-30 - VGC in a box (from a different cassette so ignore the code on the box!) - £15

6p - SRAM PC890 - 7/8 speed chain - brand new - mounted but never ridden, includes power links - £10

6q - M567 Deore LX rear mech - in good condition, a few minor scratches, lower jockey split and needs replacing - needs a little degrease and should come up shining - £10

SOLD! 6r - Middleburn 46 tooth chainring 3DV - VVGC - some slight signs of use on inside, but perfect on outside - 110 BCD - 5 bolt - £20

SOLD! 6s - Middleburn 46 tooth chainring 3DV - good condition - 110 BCD - 5 bolt - £15

6t - Middleburn 44 tooth chainring silver - good condition - 94 BCD - 5 bolt - £15 >£10

SOLD! 6u - Middleburn 42 tooth chainring red - OK condition - 94 BCD - 5 bolt - £10

SOLD! 6v - Middleburn 28 tooth inner chainring 3DV - VGC - only very slight signs of use - 45mm between adjacent bolt holes - 5 bolt - £10

SOLD! 6w - Middleburn 32 tooth middle chainring bronze - VGC - slightly newer model - 94 BCD - 5 bolt - £7.50

SOLD! 6x - Middleburn 22 tooth inner chainring silver - VGC - 35mm between adjacent bolt holes - 5 bolt - £10

6y - Deore XT M737 front mech - 28.6mm clamp - OK condition, missing cable clamp bolt - £5

6z - Shimano ceramic jockey wheels - 10 tooth - one sealed ceramic bush G pulley, one sealed pulley - poss from XTR rear mech listed above - £10

7. Handlebars and stems etc:

7a - FSA Orbit headset - silver 1 1/8 - Good condition - £10

7b - Onza bar ends - stubbie L bends - black VVGC - £20

7c - Syncros Cattlehead Silver 140 0D 1 1/8 - VVGC - with top cap - all decals intact and in good nick - £40 > £35

7d - Syncros Cattlehead Silver 120mm 1 1/8 - VGC with top cap and decals in good order - £40 > £35

7e - Ringle zooka quill stem - VGC - 1 1/8 silver 135mm with new decals - £75 > £65

SOLD! 7f - Answer hyperlite 3DV handlebar 3 deg sweep- 586mm - in VGC - some scratches at either end presumably where bar ends were clamped - slight crimping on LHS about 1.5cm in from the end (bar end slightly overtightened by the looks of things) - £45

7g - Pace Renthal RC SUB 130 Forward Control Stage 2 handlebar - silver - 544mm includes end caps - VGC - usual markings around where the stem clamp goes but will be hidden when clamped - £30

SOLD! 7h - Pace Renthal RC + 130 Forward Control handlebar - Blue - 586mm includes end caps - god condition - a few scratches on RHS where shifters were attached, ands usual markings around stem clamping - £30

SOLD! 7i - Kona Race Light handlebar - silver - excellent condition - 563mm includes shim at stem clamping - race light markings completely intact and sharp - £15

7j - Kona velocity stem - ok condition 125mm - looks like 94 or 95 (slightly bronze in colour and has anti cable guide. Missing top cap and some rust to steerer / quill section - £10

8. Pedals:

SOLD! 8a - ~XT M737 SPDs - NOS - still have the original goop of grease from the factory on the springs! - £75

SOLD! 8b - XT M737 SPDs - VGC condition - some minor scuffing from a little use, one pedal more so than the other - £50

9. Purple and blue bits:

SOLD! 9a - 3DV Ringle H2O - Excellent condition, with L piece - £30

SOLD! 9aii - 3DV Ringle H2O - VGC, with L piece - £25

SOLD! 9b - 3DV Onza chill pills - BNIB - £15

SOLD! 9c - 3DV Middleburn chainring - 34 teeth - VGC - £15

SOLD! 9d - 3DV Middleburn chainring - 42 teeth - NOS - £15

SOLD! 9e - 3DV Middleburn chainring - 26 teeth - NOS NIB - £15

SOLD! 9f - 3DV Ringle copy quick releases - VVGC - non-lever end ever so slightly darker purple than the levers which are true 3DV - £45

SOLD! 9g - 3DV Critical Racing cantilever brakes - near perfect condition - only a couple of v minor scratches on pivots, and none to the arms which look perfect - all parts there - as used by Missy Giove and Jimmy Deaton on their Yeti bikes BITD according to a quick google search (93-94 vintage) — £115

9h - 3DV Headset cable guide £7.50 > £5

SOLD! 9i - 3DV Kronos chainring bolts BNIB £10

SOLD! 9j - 3DV X lite brake adjusters £5

SOLD! 9k - 3DV X lite titanium brake pivot set
- in bag but look slightly used - £15

SOLD! 9l - 3DV jockey wheels - 10 tooth - BNIB - £15

SOLD! 9m - 3DV top caps for Manitou 2 forks - £10

SOLD! 9n - 3DV bottle cage bolts - low profile bolt head - £5

9o - 3DV crank bolts - £10

SOLD! 9p - 3DV lockring - £10

SOLD! 9q - 3DV SRP rear mech bolt - £10

SOLD! 9r - Blue Onza chill pills - VGC - £10

9s - Blue X lite stem top cap - £10

SOLD! 9t - Blue X lite crank bolts - £10

9u - Blue Salsa seat clamp 30.0 - £10 > £7.50

SOLD! 9v - Blue alloy pulley bolts - £2

10. Misc:

SOLD! 10a - Yeti grips clear with end plugs NIB - £20

SOLD! 10b - Yeti grips clear solid end - new - £18

SOLD! 10c - Mint Sauce 1992 calendar £15

10d - Kona jacket
- perfect condition - small - looks like 1992 or 1993 design - £15 > £10

SOLD! 10e - Kona jersey ss - small - almost perfect condition - tiny mark on chest - looks like 1997 Hawaiian design - £15

10f - XT M737 shark fin x 2 £10 > £7.50 each

SOLD! 10g - Ringle H2O copy
- blue - this is a sort of a pale blue, no L piece - £5

10h - Stem spacer canti hanger - silver - VGC - £7.50 > £5

10i - Fork mounted canti hanger - silver - OK condition - £5

10j - 5 x chainring bolts (1cm length) - £5

10k - 5 x chainring bolts - (7mm length - used these with a single speed set up) - £5

Re: Epic closing down sale - disc drive(!), BOTY, NOS tyres etc

pm

6r /6v /6x / 7f/ 9a /9c /9d /9e /10a

Re: Epic closing down sale - disc drive(!), BOTY, NOS tyres etc

May I take the following unless someone has dibbed already above:

5c - NIB pair of Tioga Psycho Butterscotch 1.95 - these don’t come up often, let alone in NIB condition - lovely and soft and supple and will look amazing (especially mounted on the disc drive pro listed above and paired with some of the 3DV components listed below!) - £155

6g - XTR rear mech

9f - 3DV Ringle copy quick releases - VVGC - non-lever end ever so slightly darker purple than the levers which are true 3DV - £45

9m - 3DV top caps for Manitou 2 forks - £10

Back