Work bikes

Hi guys, here is mine work machine...Some mix of modern and retro components on Cromo frame Di Donato...never heard of before.

Nice box :D Love the stickers.

Never thought I'd hear myself saying that to another bloke :shock:

dyna-ti":2y1g9t5c said:
Nice box :D Love the stickers.

Never thought I'd hear myself saying that to another bloke :shock:

:LOL:

Thanks mate,

The box cost only 10€ in KIK shop. I'm owner of a bike shop and believe me in my city people look more at this bike with this box than at higher priced modern bikes which i ride across the city, so I decide to put some stickers on the box for free advertising :D

Been away a long time but just picked up a new bike for the winter commutes.

50724392982_f0baa4b58f_b.jpg

Someone up in the Pacific Northwest had it for a while and before they got it someone else replaced the dropouts with track ends which is an interesting choice. I'll definitely but my own spin on it in the next few weeks but gonna commute to work tomorrow and see what happens.

Been checking through old photos and thought of interrupting the stream of nice and shiny work bikes with this unknown aluminium e-stay on full M550.
Ew the front tire, don't have better picture as the bike is dismantled for like two years, as after two winters the BB got stuck and I put the parts on another frame.

Attachments

• cimk3665.jpg
    cimk3665.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,359
Someone else's workbike until today. This came up for sale locally & was too good to pass up. It'll be serviced & maybe flipped for more bike tokens unless I get on with a 17 incher.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 788
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 785
Reactions: CTK
Re:

This is my ride to work bike. It gets mudguards in winter along with fatter knobbly tyres. I currently have it with flat bars and with a 1 x 10 set up Cross Check Surlys are pretty versatile.
X9Ta9nE.jpg

Reactions: CTK
My new work bike. Excellent way to get around the 40 acres of vineyard I'm currently managing.

I used to have a 94 Lavadome build and swapped most of the parts over to this one.

Drivetrain and shifters are Deore LX 563 and a pair of Rockshox forks with short travel.

Attachments

• 97 Kona Cindercone.jpg
    97 Kona Cindercone.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 50
Back