Whyte PRST1 frameset £95

Mine are mintier. And the Works versions. And better equipped. And all original. Unlike the one displayed by Whyte.

#justsayin'

Been searching for one since mine was stolen 18 months ago.

Ended up with a puppy.😇

Mine are mintier. And the Works versions. And better equipped. And all original. Unlike the one displayed by Whyte.

#justsayin'
Been searching for one since mine was stolen 18 months ago.

Ended up with a puppy.😇
A Terminator robot dog is more cuddly. And better equipped. And made of titanium. And doesn't need to be fed or walked. And doesn't poop in the house. And will relentlessly and mercilessly track down your enemies on command and bring them to you and drop them at your feet. And won't lick himself and then try to lick your face.
😉

But is it adorable?

Terminator robot dog is to be admired, not adored. He knows nothing of emotion. He knows only to terminate. He acts out his cold, calculated agenda without hesitation. However, he does appreciate the occasional oil change and tune-up, not to mention the replenishment of ammunition. Also, when he sleeps, his leg shakes, which admittedly is somewhat cute, but not adorable.

However, I concede that Olive, on the other hand, is definitely adorable. Maybe when she's much older she can be trained to be a cold-blooded assasin, so there's still hope.

Latest posts

Back