Whyte PRST1 frameset £95

ferrus

Breezer Fan
Feedback
View

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looks like preying mantis to me..
Gets eaten after sex the male.. what a way to go..
A piece of art..if nothing else.
What was the weight of these things, ride 🤔 ??

It was the precursor to these guys, below. That was before they realized that a human operator would be unreliable.🤣

boston-dynamics-robot-lineup-640x320.jpg

I'd like to own it, but it's "pickup only".:(
Perhaps one of you could get it for me?
If you know me you'll know that all favors are repaid handsomely.
Would it be so bad if another gem was repatriated to the States?
Thanks in advance.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ya, it's like a terminator dog from Cah-lee-forn-ya.
"Feed me, take me for a valk, and pick up my poop if you vant to live!"
😂
Sure, I laugh now, but just wait 'til they mount a gun turret on it. Then we're all doomed.
🤣.........................o_O:oops:?! Uh-oh! I think I just wet myself!

FBdCykPWQAQjMv6.jpg

Thanks for the link to the other auction, but seller won't ship to USA. Apparently there a lot of them still out there, so perhaps this is God's way of telling me I have too many bikes. :(

.....or that I use more emojis than a man my age should be using....

Back