Votes: 6 60.0%
  • SELL

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • CHUCK IT ON TIP

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:LOL: :LOL: :oops: :facepalm:
They just wouldn't fit, but I hear all the rage!

Decal leave it or replace it?
P1040083.jpg

I just paid £13.00 for a nut :facepalm:

Saying that recently high tensile bolts are extremely expensive these days, more so at one point 10 bolts @ 10.9 strength cost more than the part I was changing on the car :LOL:

Re:

Hello Folks
Hope everyone has been safe!
I got the bug to finally fix the Raleigh Night Burner, and didn't realise how I had left it for so long.
It was my bro's 48 birthday and come October 49th this year. Talk about dragging my feet only took 7 years to get going again! I find I have too much time these days and my sanity reaching its limit so decided to get more stuff for the bike LOL.
So what did I buy and what have I done????
That cracked rear wheel caused me so much pain so I had it repaired and badly too boot!
The chap welded it well but didn't tape up the rest of the rim and hot Alu filings are all over the inner rims paint :facepalm:
Bought all bearings head and crank
Some shite black tensioner caps. :roll:
A izumi chain in silver which should have been black :facepalm:
A Alu seat post right size wrong material :facepalm: But the old one cleaned right up :shock:
Some spokes 14g 190mm with nipples with a green tru key
Thank god I bought some 20x1.75 Kenda skin wall tyres sometime ago as these days its baron for this stuff or made from rusty gold :LOL:
Sugino backing nuts for the crank.
I yeah got desperate and bought another Rim 20" 36H in red but its double skinned :facepalm:
I'll post pictures using boogle pictures.
It might not look it I'm having fun again :LOL:
Cheers
Jay

Just had a quick read through... nothing wrong with a 7 year hiatus, but definitely looking forward to some pictures, it was getting a bit lonely over here :D

BTW did you realise John has upped the picture/pixel size for uploads so now it's reasonably easy to post direct from a phone?

Back