What part do you still covet after all these years?

I would love to find a Megamo Liberto frame. Its my last retro itch to scratch really, aside from the Manitou EFC forks I want to put on, I have pretty much everything I need for it.

Bad news is, it took me 20 years of searching to find my Megamo Equip Pro.

Attachments

• Megamo Liberto.jpg
    Megamo Liberto.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 175
benjabbi":1t79ccak said:
Funnily enough, the Explosif also has a ti Titec post and a nice steel Titec ahead stem, I have a small collection of Titec parts and it all seems really well thought out and as you say, cost effective, especially nowadays as it doesn't seem to be as desirable as other brands for some reason.

Those titec steel stems are unique as well; sweet to look at, close to Salsa. Whomever is in charge at titec is doing a good job.

Re:

The steel stems were Bontrager designed and made apparently, at least before the Trek takeover anyway. I have both a quill and ahead version, nice bits of kit. It's a shame the company no longer exists, was sold to Profile Design and is now a dormant brand unfortunately.

I have never seen a Klastle degree in that fantastic green colour in my size but it is imposible even to find a photo. I have some magazines with them and I still love it.

I would like to recover my Megamo radical, it was a fantastic frame, but I have made lot of buildings errors (wrong fork, wrong brakes, wrong tires etc for a bicycle that whant to do Kms and ride so nice) ... and I have sold it, It was a NOS frame, that today is imposible to find :(

My only consolation is that I have found my other holly grail, and looks and ride so good ... I have learned from my mistakes.

zmys2c.jpg

madjh":15bmni86 said:
I have never seen a Klastle degree in that fantastic green colour in my size but it is imposible even to find a photo. I have some magazines with them and I still love it.

I would like to recover my Megamo radical, it was a fantastic frame, but I have made lot of buildings errors (wrong fork, wrong brakes, wrong tires etc for a bicycle that whant to do Kms and ride so nice) ... and I have sold it, It was a NOS frame, that today is imposible to find :(

My only consolation is that I have found my other holly grail, and looks and ride so good ... I have learned from my mistakes.

zmys2c.jpg

It looks one size too big for you anyway.

james1985":2ay8vnna said:
I would love to find a Megamo Liberto frame. Its my last retro itch to scratch really, aside from the Manitou EFC forks I want to put on, I have pretty much everything I need for it.

Bad news is, it took me 20 years of searching to find my Megamo Equip Pro.

It looks good.

Just because this will be the first thread with 3 different Megamo's, Here is my fully rigid Equipe Pro. :LOL:

Attachments

• megamo and canyon.jpg
    megamo and canyon.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 116
james1985":3hxskyzm said:
Just because this will be the first thread with 3 different Megamo's, Here is my fully rigid Equipe Pro. :LOL:

That one but with the Z2 of the other bicycle ... that is what I´m building now, a team Issue with a Z2 superlight in lime green. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=398714

A radical or better a Equip pro with a Z2 would be a great bicycle even today. I like the Megamos of that era around 95-96 because rides very well.

Back