West Midlands ride venues

Re:

Yes, a couple of my riding buddies have said about the signs, we normally ride from Hollybush over to the British camp and back, doing the steep stuff off midsummer hill etc.
We rarely go west across the hills towards the Worcester beacon as we don't want to annoy anyone.

Re:

I came along there today, by the giants cave heading towards the Camp ... had to wait for this woman with her fella in tow ... gave her a good 30 yards too and was up off the path, but she still had it in her to have a rant "it says no cycling on this path!"
"Does it, it doesn't say anything coming this way" (which it didn't) I reply.

"Shouldn't be riding along this path!" she retorts.

"You have a lovely day and enjoy your walk" I reply as I pedal off.

Whats up with these people? I wasn't in a group, I didn't bowl her off the trail, I didn't frighten them to death by sneaking up behind them, or meet them right on the sweetspot of a fast corner hurtling downhill.
No, I stopped and waited patiently while she waddled her fat, trail width arse towards me and still had to have a pop.

Damn part time walkers...lighten up .. I was riding all over those hills before these poxey No Cycling plaques/signs/billboards were even thought up.

And.... breath. :xmas-big-grin: :p

Back