Wanted - rear 9sp ergopower hood ** FOUND **

Frankenorange

Orange 🍊 Fan
Hello

I am after a hood in black for a rear(right hand) Veloce 9speed lever. It doesnt have to be in amazing condition just not ripped to bits like mine!!

Thank you.

Re: Wanted - rear 9sp ergopower hood

I've got a pair of blue ones! Not Campagnolo though. Not wanting the earth for them, maybe £6 including the postage in the UK.

Re:

I have both left and right hoods. Campagnolo, black. For 10 speed, original shape, so should be exactly the same fit? Worn a bit smooth on top, and think a very small tear in one. I'd need to dig them out to see. You'd be welcome to them both for £6.00 inc the postage. Can take a photo if you need to see them first.

Re: Wanted - rear 9sp ergopower hood

Cheesedisease

I am interested in the hoods you have. My levers are 2003 i believe and i think this makes them the v2 lever.

A pic or two would be great.

Best regards

Carl

Re:

Hey Carl,

Photos below. Both hoods are worn a bit smooth on top. Right hand hood is good bar one small tear to rear you should see in photo. Left hand one is fine other than on bottom, where it had got a bit floppy around the lever mechanism, so has been trimmed. I was using these fine until a couple months back when I bought new ones.

Considering condition, you'd be welcome to them for £3.00. Just want to be sure I'm not out of pocket from postage really.

Attachments

• IMG_1476.jpeg
    IMG_1476.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_1477.jpeg
    IMG_1477.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_1478.jpeg
    IMG_1478.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_1479.jpeg
    IMG_1479.jpeg