Wanted Wanted Raleigh Apex

Dan Gleesac

Retro Newbie
Hi all, on the look out for an Apex, ideally restored, as a birthday gift.

Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks 🤞🏻

Last edited:
Shame you aren't after a Peak. There's a good one on ebay.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for the heads up, it’s cool. The reason for the apex is it’s the same bike from when we were kids, looking for some nostalgia.

Cheers

Hi, yes the MTB with the K2 with the purple / pink frame. Flexible on size, guess the rider would be 5’7”?

Ok, got you now 👍🏻

I’ve got two, but I’m 6’3 so neither of mine will work for you! I have mine for the same nostalgia reasons :)

Keep looking, they surface fairly regularly so I’m sure one will pop up soon 👍🏻

Sometimes if you search K2 mtb etc you can yield some results that searching for Raleigh Apex doesn’t. Not sure if this might be a 19” so poss too big but worth a look?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sometimes if you search K2 mtb etc you can yield some results that searching for Raleigh Apex doesn’t. Not sure if this might be a 19” so poss too big but worth a look?

No way! Thanks for the heads up. That looks promising, I’ll check it out.

Thanks!

Back