wanted, 14" XC frame.

christy

Dirt Disciple
Currently riding a 1999 Fire Mountain, looking to upgrade the frame must be a 14", Kona prefered. what u got?

Have a look on ebay (see the auction watch thread on here) - lovely retro early RM blizzard

I have a 14.5" GT Rebound 7005 frame only listed on eBay.com. It's a flat Ti painted color and weighs 4lbs 3oz. I had it built up for my younger son who used it as school transportation only. It's never been on a trail.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Frame

What you want to pay? Have a just powder coated Reynolds 631/Ritchey tubed US built Merlin badged(Lancashire not MM) in 14 inch lovely light snake stayed steel frame as new, Ritchey micro drop outs BB and head tube?

Forgot also got a small Original non Trek Klein Pinnacle also that needs a rebuild.

As little as possible ;-)
No idea really, i paid £95 for the complete kona fire mountain.
Was blown away with the way the 14" performed/handled.
So is the merlins geometry like the kona.
Any pics, how much you looking for it? i'll give you half of that...

Merlin

Paid £109 for the Stove Enamelling, just want this back on it really.
RockLobster004.jpg

RockLobster008.jpg

RockLobster010.jpg

Bike

Weighs about 4.3 pounds so is light without being fragile. Top tube is CTC just short of 21 inches but as its dropped effective is just over 21 inches. The finish is really good (Jacksons paint all Oranges' bikes) When I took it in to Jackson for the re enamel (I'd Chemically stripped it- but they bead blasted it) I asked what it would cost for them to build one the same. as they build a lot of frames. They quoted me £900 to £1000! Any other info You would like?

thanks for the offer, not tempted sufficently, to be honest, colour is a bit off;-)putting.......bit more of a stealth all black man myself!

Back