Wanted 90's 14" Kona

Drapoon

Kona Fan
Looking for a 14" frame, fuselage or full bike as the basis for my 9 yr olds first retro ride. I'm in Northants. I've spotted a few on ebay / market place but they are all miles away form Northants and not willing to post :-( Can trade for a 19" frame if interested. cheers Martin

Edit: this frame is NLA.

I have what I believe is a 14" 1997 Fire Mountain in blue with red logos. Frame only. If I measure the C measurement via the 1997 catalog using a laser level for X and Y, I get a length of 21.5". My kid is 5 years old so I still have some time.

If you want the frame, you'd have to pay to ship from Germany. 10kg + the bike box is around 40 Euros. How you want to handle value and customs is up to you, but I can facilitate by declaring "gift" or "parts - not working" or whatever you like. If you do want the frame, also, I ask you pass on the gesture and give your other one away to someone else here on Retro.

Let me know via IM and I can send you photos later!

7A406A3A-E532-4982-9A20-F85F23AA0476.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you still looking ? Have a 14" Hahanna that was being used by the mrs to get to work, currently bit of a bitsa single speed, and now just sitting there, was bought off here a while back along with some giant forks to fit.

Back