For Sale Viscount Aerospace Sport

sooper8

Dirt Disciple
This a an iconic bike in British cycling history - please go and check them out on the Lambert and Viscount forum.

This is a great riding bike, 22.5" frame , suitable for anyone from 5'6" -5'10".

This one had the bottom bracket changed by the best in the business about 3 years ago and not ridden much since.

The alloy Mavic wheels set alone would cost you £50 on ebay. The Shimano 600 would cost another £35, so you're getting a good bike here.

The fork is NOT the death fork, but the lower half of chrome has got surface rust but that would polish out? or just live with the '70's wabi sabi and ride it exactly as it is.

Rides like a dream, one of the fastest road bikes I own (and I own a few), that's why I am selling some.
The fillet brazed joints on the frame mean there are no lugs and that not only saves weight but looks amazing too. Made in England in the mid 1970's. Quality craftsmanship

UPDATE -£85

Attachments

• IMG_4024.JPG
    IMG_4024.JPG
    506.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4018.JPG
    IMG_4018.JPG
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4019.JPG
    IMG_4019.JPG
    767.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4020.JPG
    IMG_4020.JPG
    788.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4021.JPG
    IMG_4021.JPG
    658.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4022.JPG
    IMG_4022.JPG
    740 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4023.JPG
    IMG_4023.JPG
    532 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4025.JPG
    IMG_4025.JPG
    922.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4026.JPG
    IMG_4026.JPG
    927.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4027.JPG
    IMG_4027.JPG
    737.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
But what is the price?

Reduced to £80 - great bike , the ultimate pub bike! It's an Aerospace , filet brazed frame. None-Death Fork!

Hi - sorry for slow reply - yes, still available. Update to the listing, it has a very slight buckle in one spot in rear wheel which I think I must have forgotten about when I originally listed it. But it doesn't rub or cause an issue and would be a quick fix. At £70 it is a great bike

I have lots of retro parts for sale too- not sure if they show up on the forum any more or not?

EDIT - here's the parts listing , a couple of things have sold, but most still here - not looking for trade anymore , just sale

Hi - sorry for slow reply - yes, still available. Update to the listing, it has a very slight buckle in one spot in rear wheel which I think I must have forgotten about when I originally listed it. But it doesn't rub or cause an issue and would be a quick fix.

I have lots of retro parts for sale too- not sure if they show up on the forum any more or not?

Is this by chance still available?
PM me if interested

Not sure if New members can PM?
I will PM both interested members and take it from there
It would be cash on collection - I can't post out.

Latest posts

Back