1974 Viscount Supabike build thread sort of..

How you do your builds so fast amazes me. Looks very very sleek. Gum walls and hoods looking better than I thought 👍

Just a suggestion, and possibly too much bike tart, but would some black enamel paint in the stem flute be worth it?
Thanks mate, wasn't really that fast it's been just over two months. I had thought about it, I'm undecided.

Thanks mate, wasn't really that fast it's been just over two months. I had thought about it, I'm undecided.

Takes me forever to get my act together :rolleyes:

Tough call with the enamel in the stem I agree. The saddle is in a bit of the same category - keep it original or aim for a little detail interest point, something like a Regal would also work because the whole bike is restrained and coherent. 🥰🤗

1691331585399.png

Takes me forever to get my act together :rolleyes:

Tough call with the enamel in the stem I agree. The saddle is in a bit of the same category - keep it original or aim for a little detail interest point, something like a Regal would also work because the whole bike is restrained and coherent. 🥰🤗

View attachment 766613
I like the Regal. The saddle should be a brown suede Milremo. I fitted a black leather one, as I fidget a lot and I can't do that on a suede one. I was shocked at how comfortable it was. I was expecting to have to fit a Brooks Pro.

Reactions: Woz
Back