Ultimate Birthday! (YETI)

raidan73":8juqrmxx said:
Really nice job Frank. Nice to see one that I could comfortably ride :)
thx adrian, you're welcome to take it out for a spin whenever you're in the neighborhood! ;) guess this may have peaked your interests in finding one of your own? :)

beepbeep":8juqrmxx said:
Gotta say that's the nicest Ultimate I've ever seen.
wow, thx! i think there are far nicer Ultimates out there. but i do appreciate your kind comment on mine! :cool:

Looks like it'd be a somewhat 'twitchy' ride ... but perhaps I might be totally wrong (how does it feel) ...

I agree with everyone else's comments in how good this looks. A really nice choice of components but personally, I'd ditch those tyres and fit something black. Those turquoise Yeti grips are stunning and I love the black cranks, rings and hubs. :cool:

thx to all who's commented! :cool:

k-rod":kuy6bsya said:
Looks like it'd be a somewhat 'twitchy' ride ... but perhaps I might be totally wrong (how does it feel) ...
looks twitchy… how so? :?

with it only ridden around the neighborhood to test everything is performing properly, i can't fully comment on how it really rides. but haven't found any poor steering issues. hope to get this dirty in the near future in the fall when the weather is not so bloody hot!

Re:

although visually, it won't make much difference… my OCD kicked in and i source a lightly used "folding" magic compe front tyre to match the folding compe rear. :facepalm:

Attachments

• DSC03457.JPG
    DSC03457.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 740
Back