U.S.E. rigid forks

IbocProSX

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
e-bay madness nr ......... I stopped counting, but this is what I stumbled on when looking for handlebars:

7b35_1.JPG

And I just acquired a perfect set of P2's last month from here....

It does need canti studs, but searching here and google images didn't yield what I was looking for. I had just enough time to check the watch list on here, but not enough to find out about the studs before bidding. I've seen 1 or 2 of these forks pictured here but cannot find them again.

Am I on a lost cause or is there hope for these babies?

TIA

edit, I guess I can always try some Pace clamps on them?

Great stuff, thanks! Interesting external butted contruction visible in the picture, I can't tell for sure if my e-Bay find is the same. But other USE products I know stay the same for ages.

This construction for the brake bosses is what I was hoping for, now on with the task of finding a set. First I'll trawl these pages, and I can always mail USE themselves.

Anyone here have a lead on a set please?

Well done on winning them ,great price too,i watched them finish but really didnt want them ,its just their rarity that interests me,defo a bargain there :D

Legrandefromage, you have PM :D

Dyna-Ti, I'll know if it was a bargain when I have them, but seller appears very genuine and communications are fine. It was inevitable that I was bidding with other enthousiasts I guess, and I wanted them more. I do have the frame to put them in, colours matching nicely as well.

I did check if someone had highlighted them in e-bay watch forum. I stumbled on them rather late so no time to sort the canti's up front. I took a chance there but that appears to turn out rather well.

Enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back