Tuscan

Hotwheels.

Old School Grand Master
Had it for 11yrs now. The most magnificent bundle of trouble I've ever encountered. A spot of weekend engine / paintwork fettling is in order. :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 6,285
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 6,285
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 6,285
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 6,284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 6,284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 6,285
Yeah, you have to be a fully paid up member of the 'wide awake club' if you wanna get the best out of it, even in the dry. Sadly gonna be up for sale soon to buy a really exciting........kitchen. :facepalm:
Will post more pics when it's all finished.

a kitchen??? not really. You'll regret that. TVRs are gaining in value at the moment.

When we moved in together we got a cheap IKEA kitchen and kept the Lotus...

Re:

Nice.

I was racing Formula Fords at the time when the Tuscan Challenge started. I remember some very exciting and impressive looking fires in the first season, until they got the oil lines all sorted out.

30 of those at full chat around Donnington Park was an awesome sight and sound.

Re: Re:

NeilM":33s8aupn said:
Nice.

I was racing Formula Fords at the time when the Tuscan Challenge started. I remember some very exciting and impressive looking fires in the first season, until they got the oil lines all sorted out.

30 of those at full chat around Donnington Park was an awesome sight and sound.

The Tuscan challenge was amazing to watch and the early British GT TVR cars ... The Speed Twelve and the Mole Valley Cerbera ...great memories :D

The Challenge Tuscans are a completely different car to mine, they're used for racing only (bar a couple that have been road reg'd) and run a V8 whereas mine has the all alloy, dry sumped 4L Speed Sex. ;)

Re:

I spotted the engine difference and the shape of the front end, but the name evokes some great memories.

i had an original Taimar fitted with 3.0 v6 ford lump way back in the 90's , fantastic car to own & drive but boy did it need constant care and attention

Back