Trp Spykes vs bb7

Simmered and consumed. I will now lure you out with a bottle of Danish nettle stout and a little dram of Tulla.

I believe the one I've got isn't rigid. Will have to see if they have written something on it. I know it's avid.

Attachments

• 20220626_231000.jpg
    20220626_231000.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20220626_233914.jpg
    20220626_233914.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 3
^

Oh I could deal with that. Even after the Pernod and wine I've already had. Followed up with a Jagarrmeister herbal nightcap on top too.

Tomorrow is just another day.....

^

Oh I could deal with that. Even after the Pernod and wine I've already had. Followed up with a Jagarrmeister herbal nightcap on top too.

Tomorrow is just another day.....
Jagermeister and I have had many fun ventures down to the local beaches around Aarhus. Put on some ambient tunes, sit on the frozen sand in the winter, the roaring waves, swigs of the ice cold bottle. Locals walking their dogs at night asking me if I'm okay, me gutturally groaning, trying to utter "jaaaaaaaaaaa"

;) ...... defo a "point of no return" type of drink.

I can't recover as fast as I used to, but still it's my go to if cob webs and thinking residue needs a good blowing out.

;) ...... defo a "point of no return" type of drink.

I can't recover as fast as I used to, but still it's my go to if cob webs and thinking residue needs a good blowing out.
It is incredibly easy drinking and when cold it goes down easier than a fizzy drink. A drink which is fantastic and rejuvenating if you don't chug it down like I do, but I believe its reputation has been reduced to a mixer drink, which is a shame. In the same category of anis heavy and liquorice adjacent drinks, a favourite of mine is a Danish salty liquorice bitter called Nordsø bitter (northsea bitter) and its astonishing. My better half who is British believes its an abomination as liquorice in her view shouldn't be salty.

If you make your way up north sometime give that a go as it'll blow your brains out literally by spiking your blood pressure tenfold due to the sheer amount of salt in it. Nevermind the 34 percent or whatever.

Honestly this is ridiculous. What started out as a technical merit question thread as gone to hell already. I'm saying now, don't listen to me concerning disk brakes. I'm contemplating and sussing out a bike with type of brake at the moment.

1656282261954.png

PS: 💡There should be a communal drink thread.

Honestly this is ridiculous. What started out as a technical merit question thread as gone to hell already. I'm saying now, don't listen to me concerning disk brakes. I'm contemplating and sussing out a bike with type of brake at the moment.

View attachment 639027

See that is a brake, sheer brute force knocking down. Allow for the metal to be heated and it can stamp the word stop into the wheel. Why isn't this the standard of today?

• Haha
Reactions: Woz
It is incredibly easy drinking and when cold it goes down easier than a fizzy drink. A drink which is fantastic and rejuvenating if you don't chug it down like I do, but I believe its reputation has been reduced to a mixer drink, which is a shame. In the same category of anis heavy and liquorice adjacent drinks, a favourite of mine is a Danish salty liquorice bitter called Nordsø bitter (northsea bitter) and its astonishing. My better half who is British believes its an abomination as liquorice in her view shouldn't be salty.

If you make your way up north sometime give that a go as it'll blow your brains out literally by spiking your blood pressure tenfold due to the sheer amount of salt in it. Nevermind the 34 percent or whatever.

Agree. All it needs is nothing or a couple of ice-cubes. I'm old enough and clever enough now that I can make my own ice-cubes.

Did +15 years in Sweden (I know, it's not Denmark) and got the vibe of salty liquorice. There's an Italian version called Fernet Branca, it's that type of bottle that usually sits at the back of the cabinet forever. I could never get along with the Norweigen snaps stuff, Aquavit and such.

View attachment 639027

Ahh you play spoons!

But do you play like spoon lady?

Back