Trailstar82: Feedback

Excellent seller, cannot believe this was their first sale! Really knowledgeable, helpful and extremely fair with pricing! Items arrived exactly as described two days after the sale was agreed. What’s not to like! Buy with absolute confidence from trailstar82, top, top seller! Thank you so much.

Trailstar82 was kind enough to relieve me of a priceless piece of 90’s bicycle nostalgia in exchange for money! A throughly pleasant chap to deal with, and I would recommend him to friends and family. Thanks

My 1994 Marin Muirwoods is now back on the road thanks to trailstar82, thank you so much!
Glad I could help @Andym68 now let’s see yer Marin!
I’ll be honest, I never really dug the Marin bikes of the mid-late 90’s, I always wanted a Kona or specialized. I might have to add one to the collection now.

Glad I could help @Andym68 now let’s see yer Marin!
I’ll be honest, I never really dug the Marin bikes of the mid-late 90’s, I always wanted a Kona or specialized. I might have to add one to the collection now.
I’ll take some photos if and when the sun comes out! It was my brothers bike and he wasn’t using it so I borrowed it years and years ago and have been keeping it going ever since! I don’t think they’re that brilliant but it suits me down to ground and I think the retro look is cool! However, I think the Muirwoods was very much an entry level Marin!!

Trailstar recently relieved me of some treasure In exchange for shiny coins.😎
Top guy who was a real pleasure to deal with throughout. Loves his GT s what more can I say!
What you expect from a great forum member. It's been emotional......

Back