Today's Ride

Re:

HI Pat, Was just telling a couple of my boys about the Bike Bar in Fairfax. Could you re post a few pics as they were on the old thread?

Our idea of heaven!

Thanks THM

Hey HM, the bar is the Gestalt Haus and, even though Pat has more pictures for sure, here are a few from my visit last winter.

Attachments

• gestalt 1.jpg
    gestalt 1.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 334
  • gestalt 2.jpg
    gestalt 2.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 334
  • gestalt 3.jpg
    gestalt 3.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 334
Re:

Some more, with Woz, Nik H. (both Retrobike members visiting here) CK, Joe Breeze, and myself...

Attachments

• Gestalt Haus.jpg
    Gestalt Haus.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 326
  • Gestalt House.jpg
    Gestalt House.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 326
  • Woz, Nik, Charlie, Joe Breeze. Pat.jpg
    Woz, Nik, Charlie, Joe Breeze. Pat.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 326
That place looks amazing :D Ahh, bucket list stuff to visit places like this and really soak up the history and vibe :cool:

Great shot of mighty Warwick there. Now I see what he was on about... Today the sun finally showed up after 2 weeks of constant overcast and lots of rain. Only to fade away a couple hours later at 4 PM.

Attachments

• DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 315
Re:

Today-Wednesday-Warm, about 70 F. and partly cloudy-A good day for a little 900' climb up into the hills West of town. Fairfax is mostly a bar and restaurant town, and across town from the Gestalt House we also have the Iron Springs Pub and Brewery-which has good food and outside seating with a large bike rack that is usually pretty full.--- So we have two good biker pub/restaurants and the soon to open Mountain Bike Hall of Fame museum, plus around 15 other restaurants and 4 bars with music most nights, all in our small town... :)

Attachments

• Tam from the Fairfax hills.jpg
    Tam from the Fairfax hills.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 295
Back