Today I was mostly riding.....

been riding at Mallory park tonight, the 5th time there for me.it,s a 2 hour session as fast as you can manage with some chaingang action.it,s only a short circuit but after you have been up the climb 20 times you will know about it

matthew71":7ohhwxun said:
been riding at Mallory park tonight, the 5th time there for me.it,s a 2 hour session as fast as you can manage with some chaingang action.it,s only a short circuit but after you have been up the climb 20 times you will know about it

Brings back great memories with dad , we loved a day at Mallory :D

daj":24kqvll5 said:
matthew71":24kqvll5 said:

Brings back great memories with dad , we loved a day at Mallory :D

don't really know much about motor sport dave but they seem to be thinking about opening the circuit up to all kinds of cycling.with a planned mtb and cyclo cross coarse. the new owner was there,a guy called chris walker from a motorbike background.he seems to have some good ideas

That bike is so cool it should have snow all round it.

How come it's not p*ssing down with rain where you are? Not fair. :evil:

NeilM":3te6nmw1 said:
How come it's not p*ssing down with rain where you are? Not fair. :evil:

I'm not in Somerset ;)

Saw a break in the weather an got permission to take advantage of it :D

You'd be OK in Somerset with those big tyres; just pedal like a madman and you'd scoot along on top of the floods.

After riding my horse this morning, I had the option of taking a bike out, or fixing my leaky shed (which has needed doing for months).... I'll see if I can get up the woods tomorrow. :facepalm:

Back