Ti Raleigh Seat Tube Decals.. The Definitive Guide To The Correct Team Livery

That's interesting Mr Nob, the rear cable guides go down the right side but for Campag brakes they are usually on the left. Did it run Weinmann's?

That's interesting Mr Nob, the rear cable guides go down the right side but for Campag brakes they are usually on the left. Did it run Weinmann's?
No idea as I got the frame from a gent who’d just had it stored as just a frame for a few years & he couldn’t remember bits on the build but Campag Nuovo Record rang a bell with him.

Argos have done a superb job on your frame, looking absolutely fantastic..👍 It's really good to see Ti Raleigh's actually looking like a Ti Raleigh should with the new decals.
I'm still seeing frames refinished using incorrect seat tube decals from other suppliers so i will do a comparison to highlight the issues.
Looking forward to seeing the build...👍

Reactions: Nob
Argos have done a superb job on your frame, looking absolutely fantastic..👍 It's really good to see Ti Raleigh's actually looking like a Ti Raleigh should with the new decals.
I'm still seeing frames refinished using incorrect seat tube decals from other suppliers so i will do a comparison to highlight the issues.
Looking forward to seeing the build...👍
Yep extremely happy with everything & the correction we did on the seat tube decals 😉
175CADB2-55A1-4D8D-8751-0C0FA41F7161.jpeg

Hi all,
I'm new here with a first question.

I have a 1980 Raleigh SBDU frame that has been powerdercoated.
I want to have it repainted to original TEAM specs. incl. correct decals etc.

Also it needs a seat lug thread repair.

Can anyone recommend a workshop for these type of jobs?

//Jörg

Back