Thermoplasticfantastic Scott Endorphin 1997

After much pondering, decided to go for Marzocchi Z1's for the Forks, so put out a wanted plea and Spudalumps came to the rescue with a pair of 97's, Stanchions and seals good and fork lowers a bit tatty which is just what I wanted as they will be taking a trip to the powdercoaters. 20210529_162953.jpg

Last edited:
Whilst preping the frame ( which has just had another pass of high build primer and still needs more filling 🙄), I have been collecting parts
, here is a peek at the groupset 20210529_205544.jpg
Managed to find NOS shifters and front mech. The rear mech has a small scuff on the faceplate but otherwise is in great condition. All 1997 year correct😀

As you can see from the background of the photo's there's going to be a fair bit of flouro on this bike😁
Just sprayed another few coats of black on the frame after a flat down with 1200 grit and I think I am finally getting somewhere, I think once this is cured, just another flat down and finally it will be ready for the hydrodippers.

That was a shock, as i scrolled down from the cranks and the forks hit me, interested to see it all together :cool:

Back