The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

PICT0395.JPG This was the end of a rain storm in mid summer.When I got back to base, I opened the Vitara door to let the water out from around my feet. Then fed the kittens. Mother would make them eat the lot and would give a good telling off if they tried to leave any food. Only then would she approach for food from me or go off hunting. PICT0270.JPG PICT0396.JPG
PICT0304.JPG

Again - really enjoying this series. What film did you use? The alpha male donkey!! I wonder if it had 5 legs ?
5mp konica dimage F300. Still like the colour tones of these sensors.
Didn't look 😳 but it stood guard until all the rest had made it away. This was past DipKarpaz and onto the end of the peninsula.

PICT0322.JPG
these are fabulous meat parcels and good to replenish after a 5hr drive before starting on the return trip to base. PICT0398.JPG Out to the other far western side of NC. This set of shacks is mostly recycled scrap, flostam and jetsam etc. lovely family restuarant run by the mother and her lovely young children( 5yr < 9yrs old) great food and laughs all day long. Great for snorkelling or just jumping out of the car and into the sea before sitting down for eats. Once witnessed a tourist hire car saloon arrive, they opened the door , then quickly shut it and drove away due to the heat. Aircon cars are difficult to leave, even when hungry 🫠 PICT0268.JPG The toilet block made from old shutters, lets the breeze through and the smells out!

Only seen this from the air, sadly not made a return visit since 2010. North Cyprus has a lot of Russian money involved in holiday developpments and a lot of the remote places are now villa complex's or hotels.

5mp konica dimage F300. Still like the colour tones of these sensors.
Didn't look 😳 but it stood guard until all the rest had made it away. This was past DipKarpaz and onto the end of the peninsula.
And I thought it was Film!!
Those cameras have lovely look to them. I now have a growing collection. (Mostly Kodak but recent acquisition was a Konica Minolta A200)

Back