THE ultimate Ti build

I rode it now for half an hour, tested it. The rear hub needed bearing adjustment,
as will need the front. Also, headset had to be tightened. Little steps ..

The stopping power of those Ti rotors is insane! :D Did everything correctly ...

"The stopping power of those Ti rotors is insane! :D Did everything correctly ..."
That's interesting, the general consensus (amongst armchair engineers... take it with a grain of salt) was that Titanium makes a very poor material for brake discs (due to the very poor thermal conductivity which would lead to caliper overheating). Let me know how the brakes fair after a longer descent (if you give them thumbs up I will get Ti rotors as well)

Well i can see why you love it just by looking at it as i can that little voice in the back of my mind saying " i want it " :LOL: :LOL: , it is a really
beautiful looking machine and those brakes sound really impressive :cool: ..

How luxurious! A video walk-around. You should narrate it though... movie-trailer style
That is a great build!

I was jealous when i saw the 1st pic earlier and now that i've seen the vid of this wonderous master piece i'm totally blown away :shock: :cool: :cool: and i'm very very envious :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) ..

Muddy paw":1io4dfjj said:
I was jealous when i saw the 1st pic earlier and now that i've seen the vid of this wonderous master piece i'm totally blown away :shock: :cool: :cool: and i'm very very envious :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) ..

:cool:

Updated the first post with a detailed part list! :mrgreen:

Yidaki":2sf40j8e said:
Muddy paw":2sf40j8e said:

:cool:

Updated the first post with a detailed part list! :mrgreen:

Your just giving me more reasons to feel jealous ;) :LOL: ..

Back