The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

I've got two older bikes (probably better off parting them out), is this the right place to ask? I'm a member of the FB group but don't fancy posting there if i'm not supposed to! Cheers in advance folks, if this isn't the right place can you point me to it please :)

modd1uk":3jj30zrx said:
I've got two older bikes (probably better off parting them out), is this the right place to ask? I'm a member of the FB group but don't fancy posting there if i'm not supposed to! Cheers in advance folks, if this isn't the right place can you point me to it please :)

er, what is the question again? if asking the value of 2 old bikes then some clues would help no end :D make? condition? etc, etc :cool:

2000 GT Zaskar Race excellent con

Everything major on the bike is original and in full working excellent condition
Medium frame
Xtr rear
LX front
LX cranks
LX shifters
Avid v brakes
Magic 225 rims 26"
Rockshox Sid xc forks
All new gear and brake inners and outters
New tyres but have the originals that came with the bike WTB nano raptor
Will the and get up some pics but looking to sell if it's worth anything

mk one":1kbiszmh said:
modd1uk":1kbiszmh said:

er, what is the question again? if asking the value of 2 old bikes then some clues would help no end :D make? condition? etc, etc :cool:

Azonic DS3 MK3 16.5", Drop off 3 forks, Atomlab GI 26" wheelset.

Nobody? I posted the bike for sale on the facebook group and had my post removed. Pretty hard to find valuations of stuff that hasn't sold on eBay, the facebook group points you to the forum for price checks.

How much is this Cinelli Soft Machine worth. Forks are shot and I’m struggling to justify buying new ones....tia

Re: KHS CREST

Hi

Any ideas on resale value of this 1999 KHS Crest 15 inch? It's been in the shed since bought new in '99. The tyres even have their "hairs" intact! A little bit of surface corrosion on a couple of parts, otherwise a fine specimen.

Hope you can see the photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/o15impkdhoUuW19F6

Many thanks

Geoff

Bianchi Martini Titanium racing frame in Celeste

I’ve been offered a Bianchi Titanium Martini frame for €500 or frameset €600
It’s a beauty but I had to turn it down as there’s a repair done - allegedly professionally - on the bottom bracket - just wanted your thoughts as to value / price it should be going for - personally I wouldn’t splash out a lot of coin on a repaired frame but others may differ.

Attachments

• A91FCC73-FD08-448B-B069-FA9402BB9929.jpeg
    A91FCC73-FD08-448B-B069-FA9402BB9929.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,874
  • 7FAAF866-4B53-4D6F-A668-2EB251CA9420.jpeg
    7FAAF866-4B53-4D6F-A668-2EB251CA9420.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,874
Mountain Cycle Fury frame from 2008

I have a Mountain Cycle Fury frame from 2008, its in excellent condition with only a few minor cable rub marks on the front triangle and the odd mark on the swingarm. Unfortunately (for me) its a Small frame and I need a large (5ft 11") so will have to reluctantly sell.

Anyone ideas or suggestions on what this frame might fetch?

Attachments

• IMG_6401 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6401 - Copy.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 1,736
  • IMG_6403 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6403 - Copy.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,736
  • IMG_6402 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_6402 - Copy.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,736
Back