The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Ive just emptied the cupboard under the tv after it finally blew up 3 days ago.....poor old Loewe mimimo....20 years out if it all the same....

In said cupboard is a marantz tuner st4000....complete with manual.

Is it worth anything or is it now an antique!?

Attachments

• 16669777385909024929826054334012.jpg
    16669777385909024929826054334012.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 12
Bin kinda not much or charity shop not much or beer and postage not much?

Any thoughts?

Also found a Denon DVD700 player! (Not blue ray...but multi region).

All advice much appreciated.

Should have thought of that first...marantz...one went for £34 and one for £44 on Ebay in the last few months...

So beer and postage....

What are folks source listening preferences nowadays, given that streaming is well and truly upon us?
I've only recently started streaming regularly, still hopping from one 3 month free trial to another 😁 ....which I do through my laptop plus Acoustic Research USB DAC into regular amps etc and the effect is very pleasing.
Probably 40% streaming, 40% CD and 20% vinyl in my case over the last year.

Setup shown in photo is temporary location whilst room reconfiguration continues to take place.

Attachments

• stereo stereo.jpg
    stereo stereo.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 13
What are folks source listening preferences nowadays, given that streaming is well and truly upon us?
I've only recently started streaming regularly, still hopping from one 3 month free trial to another 😁 ....which I do through my laptop plus Acoustic Research USB DAC into regular amps etc and the effect is very pleasing.
Probably 40% streaming, 40% CD and 20% vinyl in my case over the last year.

Setup shown in photo is temporary location whilst room reconfiguration continues to take place.

That’s whole pile of nice kit their Mr Panda

I have been very impressed with the quality of stuff Douk Audio are producing. This little Bluetooth amp is very capable…in fact I think it was Mr Cheese who put me on to it. C59A321F-E103-4491-8D4B-502743A3EF7F.jpeg

Back