The eternal sunshine of the spotless parts cupboard.

Yes the garage is my next project as well. It's crazy that I have an attachment to something like a red anodized titec hellbent handlebar. I know I won't use it but I have the matching red anodized titec stem to go with it. How can I let that go?

It's crazy that I have an attachment to something like a red anodized titec hellbent handlebar. I know I won't use it but I have the matching red anodized titec stem to go with it. How can I let that go?
Let them both go as a package deal. Then somebody else can get use from them (or become bogged down by them).

Let them both go as a package deal. Then somebody else can get use from them (or become bogged down by them).
I do plan to move them along. I have many bike parts that I need to sort and list for sale. It's just so much easier to buy than sell. I did manage to get a good start on cleaning the garage today and I rearranged a few things on a bike that I can now list as a project for someone else.

This thread needs some before and after pictures!
All good for the sole.

I have finally got covid after 2 years of avoiding it and yesterday reorganised the shed with my newfound time off work and inability to leave the house.

It turns out I need more bike parts though and tools!

I’ve been trying to do this for the past 6months or so. I have boxes of stuff that I’m not interested in selling / NOS stuff / parts I just like to have, and then I’ve got draws full of stuff which I regard as ‘general use’ parts for builds.
I’ve created an inventory of my general use parts and if I feel there are duplicates or parts I’m simply never going to use, then I’ve listed them for sale or karma.
Still lots to get through, and in reality some of it will end up in the bin, but it’s strange what sells and what doesn’t.

Can’t stop buying stuff if I see a bargain though!:D:LOL:

So, its been a while.....

Im now down to the stuff i wanted and pretty much the rest has gone. Im now coming up to 200 parts lighter, and that was after selling 400 odd bits 2 years sgo as part of my downsize!

Next phase is to sell off the stuff i like, but wont (or at leat very unlikely) to use again.

This is proving far harder to do.....some has a strange emotional attachment, even though its practically useless to me now.

But, im staying strong.......:LOL:

Back