Wanted STX RC components

onyerbike531

Retro Guru
Hi RB PPL

I'm on the lookout for some STX RC components for my mid '90s retro build.
I need a front derailleur (unsure of the band width ATM) and a RD MC38 rear derailleur to go with the 3X8 shifters I already have.
Also need the crankset and 8spd rear hub,

I think that's pretty much it.

Unsure of the seat tube diameter as the battery in my calipers is dead, all I can tell you is it's a mid '90s Saracen Terratrax.

Just thought I'd it out there as it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks in advance

Ok thank you very much, I'll try and get a new battery in the calipers and measure it in the week coming and I'll let you know.

Cheers

I've got a couple of front mechs, a rear mech and some double cranks (without chainrings). Will check exact model numbers and grab some pics later today.

I’ve got the rear mech you need here:

Hi, I have a pair of hubs with q&r levers.
Pm me for pictures and price if you are interested thanks, Karl.

I have a great looking set of wheels with STX-RC hubs on Alex AL-DA23 deep section 26" rims.
Let me know if they might float your boat.0

Hi,
I have STX-RC RD-MC33 for sale on Ebay

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That looks so nice, I'm only able to buy a bit at a time for this project and feel I need to get the hubs as soon as possible, if that's still available next month I'd definitely buy that off you.

Back