SRP is gone but Specialty Retro Products is here!

Re: SRP is now specialty retro products

They've been selling stuff on ebay for a while, assuming it's the same people

Radian,

Yep eBay looks to be their preferred selling platform at the moment. Cool to see what their doing, https://ebay.com/usr/specialty_retro_products.

They were certainly under my radar, not surprising since I'm a marzocchi-aholic and don't have any syncros cranks or a yeti to look after at the moment.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

raidan73":qonxst9d said:
They've been selling stuff on ebay for a while, assuming it's the same people

One should never assume.

Website is still a work in progress. Not yet sure when it will be ready. www.specialtyretroproducts.com

All of our new products are announced on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/specialty_retro_products/

Happy to sell direct through paypal if you want to save some $$$ just PM here or email sales@specialtyretroproducts.com

:? Confused, I was told that they just took the logo ... and are not affiliated with SRP at all.

Considering SRP ceased business years ago and let their copyrights expire id assume it's a moot point.

The fact that these guys are making these parts again is awesome. Prior to these guys I considered Judy's as parts fodder. Now that they can be rebuilt and maintained it's game on. Kinda wish I didn't part out my last set and use the legs for lamp duty.

Reproductions are helpful and appreciated, no doubt. But if it is not SRP, it should be mentioned. Kinda watering down the original brands legacy.

As the title of this thread indicates ... people will wrongfully assume it is a re-run. :!: :?:

Re:

Oh my I wish I'd not seen this thread, I now have sooo much want for the Ti bolt kit and canti hanger for the fsx's :LOL:

Back