SOLD - Ibis titanium Silk - Size M

boispi

Dirt Disciple
Re: FS - Ibis titanium Silk - Size M

@Steve/poggiali - sorry but answering PMs seems disabled in my account, I don't understand why (probably because I havent participated in this forum for a couple of years... If an administrator hears me, please unlock PM please !!)
Seattube, centre to top = 470 mm (=18,5')
Seattube, centre to centre = 420 mm
Toptube, effective = 584 mm
Toptube, center to center = 563 mm
Please further contact by email or through mtb-news Bikemarkt, waiting for PMs on again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards

raidan73

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View

boispi":20bpcz8u said:
@Steve/poggiali - sorry but answering PMs seems disabled in my account, I don't understand why (probably because I havent participated in this forum for a couple of years... If an administrator hears me, please unlock PM please !!)
Seattube, centre to top = 470 mm (=18,5')
Seattube, centre to centre = 420 mm
Toptube, effective = 584 mm
Toptube, center to center = 563 mm
Please further contact by email or through mtb-news Bikemarkt, waiting for PMs on again. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards

Hi, you can’t send PMs here until you’ve made 30 genuine posts. It’s a measure to stop spammers and scammers

boispi

Dirt Disciple
Re:

Ok thanks! Actually it’s because I haven’t been active in this forum for a while. This will change soon :)

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Re: Re:

boispi":383ii23a said:
Ok thanks! Actually it’s because I haven’t been active in this forum for a while. This will change soon :)
No, it's 30 post doesn't matter when you joined now. John made some changes due to t many dodgy PM's being sent. He set the bar high.
Alternative is via email or whatever you link to.

Hotwheels.

Old School Grand Master

FluffyChicken":278u6m96 said:
boispi":278u6m96 said:
No, it's 30 post doesn't matter when you joined now. John made some changes due to t many dodgy PM's being sent. He set the bar high.
I PM'd someone the other day, then to 'double up' I sent an email too as they'd not visited the site for a little while.
When I opened my email account the email (starting with his username) had been sent to me and not him...maybe a glitch???

Magpiegifts

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View

Hotwheels.":2072j4e8 said:
FluffyChicken":2072j4e8 said:
boispi":2072j4e8 said:
I PM'd someone the other day, then to 'double up' I sent an email too as they'd not visited the site for a little while.
When I opened my email account the email (starting with his username) had been sent to me and not him...maybe a glitch???
I thought that too, as I did same as you hotwheels, but it's because a copy gets sent to you as well as the recipient there is a box ticked at bottom of page when you send the email through this site.

Cheers

boispi

Dirt Disciple
Re:

Here’s a pic of the frame!
Offering price 1250€ - yet open to fair negotiation :)

Attachments

• B197A230-9D0A-4469-AE59-68F9EEABEF10.jpeg
    B197A230-9D0A-4469-AE59-68F9EEABEF10.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 573

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View

Wow haven’t seen one of these soft tails before