SITE OUTAGE 2nd-> 4th MARCH 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, had another look at the emails.

For both Peachy and Old_Coyote_Pedallar according to the bounce mail the rejection is due to user marking as spam. Suggest you double check any spam filters etc.

Otherwise if you aren't being notified please check'Notify me when a reply is posted' is ticked.

John":grk593z9 said:

For both Peachy and Old_Coyote_Pedallar according to the bounce mail the rejection is due to user marking as spam. Suggest you double check any spam filters etc.

Otherwise if you aren't being notified please check'Notify me when a reply is posted' is ticked.

Thanks John, I think this may have been a case of either my phone or Outlook or Kaspersky trying to be helpful just because I deleted a few messages without opening them. :|

Peachy!":3l6ve65u said:
John":3l6ve65u said:

Thanks John, I think this may have been a case of either my phone or Outlook or Kaspersky trying to be helpful just because I deleted a few messages without opening them. :|

Yeah, seems likely the sort of thing which might cause the issue.

Re:

Thanks for looking into it.
I've checked now and in the past in case it had been marked as spam and/or going into spam folder but no evidence this has happened, not saying that is not what is happening. Also got all the correct boxes ticked.
Can't see any way with my browser, Firefox, if Retrobike has been classed as spam.
Haven't used my phone to access Retrobike for months and original problem of no emails predates me getting a Smart phone by a year or so.
As I said before I'm no worse off than I was before recent resuscitation of emails for a couple of days....

A lot of notifications will be blocked at ISP level & not even make it to your spam folder. Each blocked email should bounce back with a notification giving admin an indication of which ISP's are blocking. Some services have a tolerance hair trigger.

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":2i8u9uu6 said:
Do you have a backup of the Wiki? There's a few thing I could do with off there?

Ben,
Will try and get the wiki up on the backup domain in the week, do have a backup.
Did not restore it given not clear it had been used a great deal in the last 5 or 6 years. If I’m wrong please correct me!

Re:

I don't think it had been added to much, I k ow some people use it or quickly refer to it.

But if you don't want it, I'd just like to grab the information off it and then it can be taken down.

But I think it's not added or used because people can't add unless allowed?
And don't know a out it.

I tried to look up something on the wiki recently and found it was gone .... I can't remember what it was now and I can't say I use it often, but it can be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back