Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Unfortunately the site crashed last night due to server issue. It has taken the bulk of the day to get the site back online.

The site will be moving host at some point over the next few weeks. The plan will be to resolve some of the issues repeatedly mentioned in various threads.

So, change of plans following further server issues. The site has moved to a new shiny server. Big thanks to MattWServices for sorting it all out today.

Doubtlessly there will be the odd snag, please report here.

Re:

“John”
How do we buy you a beer or three. I’ve never been sure.

A very trying time I know! Thanks for all you do. Aye, a tip jar for a few pints would be a good idea!

Looks like there is still a DB issue. This message was from searching a user's posts from their profile.

Code:
Return to the index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'retrobik_phpbb3.p.post_time' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT [3065]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: admin@retrobike.co.uk