show us your Rocky Mountains!

nice job on both guys!!!! beauty of a blizzard. warhorse, your `weasel' is the coolest!!!! :cool:
love the head tube decal. wink wink. will there be some at swap meet?

The Weasel is just soooooo bloody good.

But I need to hear the full story!

Found like this? Built up like this?

What year was it from?

It's perfect.

So what gives @Warhorse?

I do need to make a build thread for it! It was a long go on the build! Frame repairs, repaint, decals sourcing parts… guessing late 80’s from the best I can guess… though not certain!

And believe it or not I first became familiar with the existence of this bike through a fake Craigslist ad someone posted locally!

I do need to make a build thread for it! It was a long go on the build! Frame repairs, repaint, decals sourcing parts… guessing late 80’s from the best I can guess… though not certain!

And believe it or not I first became familiar with the existence of this bike through a fake Craigslist ad someone posted locally!
I reckon all pw pw la (and me) wants is a bunch of angles on the bike, some up close and a little background. Not expecting you to remember every little detail ;)

See, we definitely need a thread! Clearly this one has some stories to tell...

I reckon all pw pw la (and me) wants is a bunch of angles on the bike, some up close and a little background. Not expecting you to remember every little detail ;)

Yeah.

But also: Nah!

I want every single detail as well as all the angles!

Back