found in the trash by a friend !

View attachment 858684

View attachment 858687

View attachment 858685

23111411262621719418301031.jpg

24030705080121719418368929.jpg

24031805174820476018374303.png
Very tidy.

I don't think so - looks very nicely brazed, About £800/$1000 for the frame only...
Cheers as when on the site it says built in China and Taiwan I was a bit skeptical - but it’s very nicely built and finished and 26”

Cheers as when on the site it says built in China and Taiwan I was a bit skeptical - but it’s very nicely built and finished and 26”
Kasei was formed by former employees of Ishiwata a few years back after it went bankrupt. Their tubes are used by a lot of higher end frame builders (Rene Here for example) and are very well regarded. I think their BMX frames are assembled in Taiwan, but the Kikuichimonji I-Shiki MTB is made in Japan.

'The current Japanese-made frame is the MTB hardtail model "Kikuichimonji I-Shiki," which is also made by a skilled Japanese frame builder with geometry suited to the Japanese satoyama.'

I would be quite interested in one if I could get one to the UK!

Kasei was formed by former employees of Ishiwata a few years back after it went bankrupt. Their tubes are used by a lot of higher end frame builders (Rene Here for example) and are very well regarded. I think their BMX frames are assembled in Taiwan, but the Kikuichimonji I-Shiki MTB is made in Japan.

I would be quite interested in one if I could get one to the UK!
I’ve contacts in Japan - my wife’s first cousin lives there and her husband is Japanese (as are her kids - half Peruvian).
Edit. I could make some enquiries if you’re interested. Shouldn’t be a problem with arranging stuff

I’ve contacts in Japan - my wife’s first cousin lives there and her husband is Japanese (as are her kids - half Peruvian).
Edit. I could make some enquiries if you’re interested. Shouldn’t be a problem with arranging stuff
Thank you! That is very kind! I'd need to save up.. :LOL: bike funds are depleted at the moment!

Hi, I have a Kuwahara Pacer with 32 mm tires, thinking about 35. But it seems like there will be only about 2 mm of clearance on both sides. Do you think it will be enough? The tires will be Panaracer GK SS and old Wolber road rims

Back