Show us your e-bike

Just finished, 1991 Koga Worldtraveller in pristine condition.
New Magura HS22 XT760 Hubs on unknown rims with Panaracer gravelkings in the 38 variety.
DX thumbie with NOS 8sp XT739? derailleur bought from someone on the forum.

Enjoy, or..

Purists, cry your eyes out. 🤣

rdy.jpg

Yes I know the cables are long, but it's for my sister-in-law and she doesn't know what seating position she wants.
I'll fix it later unless she doesn't give a shit. Took long enough to build lol.

New Magura HS22 XT760 Hubs on unknown rims with Panaracer gravelkings in the 38 variety.

Enjoy, or..

View attachment 770058

Yes I know the cables are long, but it's for my sister-in-law and she doesn't know what seating position she wants.
I'll fix it later unless she doesn't give a shit. Took long enough to build lol.
This is very nicely done, actually. I approve. Is it for the misses?

Enjoy, or..

View attachment 770058

Very nice. That garden is awesome too.

That's the girlfriends work, I just grow veggies in the 2 big stone planters I built when corona dropped the bomb.

Enjoy, or..

View attachment 770058

That is fantastic! It's so good I'd have it!

Those are nice. Though the riding position didn't jive with me. I felt way too upright like I was going to tip off the back of the seat at any time. Obviously, these are my own psychological problems, as they are quite popular in my neck of the woods.

Those are nice. Though the riding position didn't jive with me. I felt way too upright like I was going to tip off the back of the seat at any time. Obviously, these are my own psychological problems, as they are quite popular in my neck of the woods.
Sorry , just to be clear , are you meaning the Bakfiets ? If so , the design is/has to be a massive compromise to get that one size fits all solution , {something the Dutch seem to have mastered} let alone whacking a gert box on the front ! If it didn't have a motor it would annoy the back legs off me 'cos it's about as aerodynamic as the side of a Dutch house ! As it is it annoys me because it's way too much fun for something so weighty and practical . :) :confused::)

Back