Show us yer FSR's

I am trying to find a bush that would fit a vintage Rock Shox Deluxe (Yr 1999/2000 era) to a BETD link for a Specialized FSR 99.

The BETD bolt is a 8mm and the width across the BETD link is 50mm.

The Rock Shox Deluxe has an eyelet diameter of 12mm but has a polymer bush insert that reduces that to 10mm - so not sure what diameter to go for? A 10mm diameter with a 8mm bolt seems too thin and prone to bend? But a 12mm axle would be metal against metal.

I did find a photo of one fitted online so there must be a bush out there that fits?

Plus the BETD guys said this link was designed to take the shock FSR shock yet they have no mounts now…
I "think" TFTuned is where you need to be. I was, rather bizarrely, measuring for just this last night. Emailed BETD weeks ago and got no response.

I "think" TFTuned is where you need to be. I was, rather bizarrely, measuring for just this last night. Emailed BETD weeks ago and got no response.
I tried both BETD, TF Tuned and OffsetBushings but they all said to try someone else as that shock/bush combo is too old and they cannot make.

That's a bit of a bummer.
We might both be looking for newer shocks then!
I've got three FSRs. Two with Fox Vanilla and one Rock Shox Deluxe

Yep, I might have to bite the bullet and get a Fox Float like most people do, it’s just frustrating as I tested the Rock Shox Deluxe and it still works fine.

I got a set of bushings for the Fox Vanilla rear shock from Offset Bushings, and while they needed a 1/2mm sanding off the end, they have made a massive difference to the quality of the shock movement.
I've also managed to find a Fox Float air shock to try to see what difference that makes. My 4 FSRs are (nearly) all on the paths and doing well.

Back