Show us what you did today, thread

It was a very enjoyable afternoon riding with Brian on one of his road rides.
It was great to get out after a couple of weeks of storms and rain. We cruised some nice roads and trails and even sat and had a civilised cuppa thanks to Brian bringing along his flask :)
It is always an adventure.

Jamie

Untitled by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

I fear I am being led astray

Hi all
Hope everyone had some of the good weather going around today. made a nice change for sure :)
I managed to get a decent ride in this afternoon and spent a good few hours out in the flow country riding out from Halkirk area and a loop out towards Altnabreac and Loch More. Doing quite a bit of gravel/dirt enjoying the nice clear day. Still cold with us and strong south west wind picked up later but a very enjoyable afternoon.

Nice work as always Jamie.
Mate and I headed to Comrie Croft and had a fantastic day. Was still at freezing level when we got there but coffee wagon was open so that kick started the engine. First loop was a bit slick with some heavy frost in the sheltered areas but it soon warmed up and layers were shed. Trails running great once I got my head around riding all that rock again. 423F1073-F474-4CD3-B271-1EB5EEFE8F68.jpeg

Last edited:
Ah feck, gimme ma coat
1536808120.2738-smiley.gif

Back